- Workmanship for the lifetime of the product, assuming normal use and maintenance
- Materials for five years (depending on the brand)
- In case of theft, crash, or damage, a reduced shop rate will be applied to replacement products
- All components purchased from third parties must be available before the design phase. We cannot be responsible for incompatibility of the parts which were not delivered before the design phase
- Final assembly of frame and components must be performed by our in-house mechanic or other professional mechanic in order for our full warranty to apply.
- Normal wear of paint
- Any improper assembly of components
- Damages or failures derived from inadequate use
- Frame inner rust formation, except in case of proper periodic maintenance.
Warranty only applies for the original customer and is non-transferable.
Any modification of an Arregui-Velázquez frame, forks or stem will immediately void any type of warranty.