FRAME REPAIRS & MODIFICATIONS
Repair and modification services
- Frame alignment check: 35€
- Fork alignment check: 20€
- Alignment of derailleur/mech hanger: 15€
- Facing/thread chasing of bottom bracket: 20€
- Facing/reaming of head tube: 20€
- Seat tube reaming/cleaning: 20€
- Facing of fork headset seat: 20€
- Brazing of eyelets for fenders (pair, including material): 20€
- Change from road to track dropouts (drops included): 120€
- Brazing cantilever bosses (pair, including material): 30€ .
- Interior anti-rust treatment, frame and fork: 20€
– In most cases, we must see the frame or fork to know if a repair or modification can be made.
– Frame and fork must be completely disassembled in order to make any repair or modification. We offer a mechanic service for this (cost depends on labor time).
-When the task involve the use of the torch (brazing), please keep in mind that the surrounding paint will be damaged and will require new paint.
-The warranty only covers the repair or modification itself.